Remote – Work from Home
Who Are We?
We are an award-winning, ISO-certified learning company and love delivering innovative solutions that help improve the performance of teams and employees at the world’s most successful companies. Every day our focus is: “how can we make high-performing companies even better.” With offices in Ireland, the US, UK, Canada, and Australia, we help evolve a variety of industries by working with some of the world’s most reputable brands including Google, Amazon, Virgin, GE, IHG, Jaguar, Land Rover, and many others!
Why and When Are We Hiring?
We continue to get new and exciting projects and are always looking for new Senior Instructional Designers to join our team. In this role, you will consult with world class clients to understand their training objectives and performance goals and create innovative solutions that wow their learners. You will work alongside a development team consisting of Project Managers, Instructional Designers, Learning Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, Quality Improvement Analysts, and Media Designers… and you might have some fun along the way!
How You’ll Make an Impact?
– Create solutions that incorporate best practices and push the boundaries of technology
– Develop training that incorporate micro-learning, mobile learning, and gamification
– Design solutions for eLearning, ILT, or blended learning delivery
– Work with clients and SMEs to shape raw content into engaging learning experiences
– Work alongside the sales team to pitch creative design concepts
– Work with Multimedia Designers to define stunning visual and multimedia aesthetics
– Create tools and methodologies to develop repeatable, cost-effective delivery solutions
– Apply ID principles to create interactive and pedagogically-sound learning interactions
What We’re Hoping You’ll Have?
– Senior or Lead Instructional Designer experience, implementing L&D solutions
– A degree in Instructional Design, Education, Communication, English or a related field
– Experience working in a boutique eLearning company
– Proficiency with eLearning authoring tools including Storyline, Captivate, and others
– An enthusiasm for and background in client-facing roles