Epworth HealthCare is Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private healthcare group, renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care, and rehabilitation. Epworth is an innovator in Australia’s health system, embracing the latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer treatments and services for patients. Epworth employs over 2,000 doctors and specialists and over 5,000 clinical and support staff.
PulseLearning has worked with Epworth HealthCare since 2010. We have provided Epworth with a range of services including the creation of eLearning and blended learning solutions. More recently, we provided on-site consultation and development services, bringing a variety of skills and eLearning expertise to the Epworth Group Learning Team.
During our time on-site, we assisted the Epworth Group Learning Team with refreshing the look and feel of SCORM-based eLearning modules. Together, we have developed multiple eLearning courses including Fire and Emergency Procedures, Medical Emergency Management, Medication Administration, and Infection Control and Prevention. PulseLearning also provided additional skills in other areas, in particular video post-production services.
- Precise and methodical in devising a plan and diagnostically testing eLearning projects for mobile compatibility
- Worked one-on-one with eLearning mentors on their video editing to produce a range of content
- Demonstrated creativity and worked to tight timelines for “Living the Values” video editing
- Provided great advice on video and sound, including helping with tests and preparation ahead of eLM projects and “Living the Values”
- Supported the teams’ learning and skills development with Articulate Storyline and Photoshop
- Excellent insight and ability to successfully interpret instructions and add value
- High level of technical expertise and skilled and generous in sharing this knowledge