For health organizations who need:
- Real-time monitoring, tracking, and reporting that can be linked to compliance and learning performance
- Increased job performance and reduced employee turnover
- Measurably improved patient care
- Training delivered to a dispersed workforce
- Faster speed to competency for health employees
- Value delivered quicker from investment in transformational learning projects
- Reduction in time and cost associated with training
- A partner that enables you focus on running your core business
PulseHealth creates leading-edge, innovative learning solutions that overcome the day-to-day barriers in the regulated health environment, including:
- Custom learning solutions including eLearning, rapid eLearning, and systems eLearning
- Professional services
- Learning technologies
- Health learning library
Areas of Focus
- Compliance Training
- System Training
PulseHealthTM Onsite Healthcare Workshop
This one-day interactive workshop from PulseLearning is open only to healthcare workers and will take you through a step-by-step the process of enabling your unique expertise into the online world.
Benefits of PulseHealth
PulseHealth Sector Experts: Our internal innovative R&D team are learning experts with a deep understanding of the health sector globally. We know that direct and recent experience within the health sector is vitally important in the development of any learning solution. This experience also ensures that we understand the operational imperatives surrounding a health organization and these can then be reflected in our solutions.
Flexible Delivery: PulseHealth recognizes that one size does not fit all. As an organization, we pride ourselves on delivering learning solutions that meet the requirements of our clients’ and your employees.
Partnership: Our business model is based around partnering with our health clients to constantly develop and refine solutions to ensure that we meet the ever-changing business needs of our clients.
Efficiency and Cost Reduction: We believe in empowering our clients. We also believe that part of our role is to drive efficiency into the learning and development operation, with cost reduction being a main aim.
Testimonials from our clients demonstrate a reduction in time to competency by up to 50 percent, an increase in learning retention by up to 30 percent, and achieving a typical return on investment with 90 days of deployment.
Learn more about our solutions by clicking on your organisation type below.