PulseDefence is a leading provider of 3D Simulated and Virtual Learning Solutions for Maintenance and Operator Training on Weapons and Equipment. Our solutions are custom-created for the Defence sector.
3D Maintenance and Operator Training
In today’s environment of increasing pressure on Defence budgets, it is no longer viable to maintain large volumes of training weapons and equipment. Our solutions reduce the requirement to purchase and manage this hardware.
PulseDefence‘s interactive 3D Simulated and Virtual learning systems produce weapons and equipment training that is configured to your exact requirements. This allows trainees to explore, learn, practice and demonstrate competency in the maintenance and operation of weapons and equipment within a risk free environment. Often used in conjunction with traditional methods, this provides a direct cost saving, while delivering a superior quality of training.
Blended Learning Solutions
PulseDefence develops blended learning solutions such as eLearning, mobile learning, instructor-led training (ILT), virtual learning and system simulations. We provide high-end solutions that can be integrated with virtual worlds, for example, Virtual Battle Space 2 (VBS2). We understand the need to deliver learning experiences that measurably increase the quality of the training output, while at the same time providing cost and delivery efficiencies.
Off the Shelf and Custom Off the Shelf Products
PulseDefence has developed many solutions for our clients that are relevant to modern day militaries and police forces. These solutions are available as off-the-shelf solutions or can be customised for specific client requirements.
PulseDefence has recently launched two new solutions that are custom-created for the military and other uniformed personnel.
- PulseDefence Virtual Armoury™ – a trainer for operators and maintainers on weapon systems. This 3D simulation-based learning system allows military personnel and other uniformed services to explore, learn, practice and demonstrate competency in the maintenance and operation of multiple weapons. This virtual training occurs within a risk-free environment before qualification on the real weapon.
Read more about the PulseDefence Virtual Armoury™
- PulseDefence Small Arms Coaching Support System (SACSS)™ – provides Skill at Arms Instructors with the necessary skills and techniques to improve their coaching performance. This learning system enables Skill at Arms Instructors to diagnose and rectify shooting problems with military personnel and other uniformed services.
Read more about the PulseDefence Small Arms Coaching Support System™
We continuously research and evaluate emerging technologies to select the best in class for our Defence Clients’ requirements, including:
- Learning management systems
- Content management systems
- Collaborative learning systems
- Talent management systems
- Knowledge creation tools
- Social learning platforms
Our solutions can be delivered standalone or can be integrated into a number of training infrastructures such as:
- Virtual Battle Space 2 (VBS2)
- Canadian Air Force Integrated Information and Learning Environment (AFILLE)
- DND Defence Learning Network (DLN)
- MoD Defence Learning Portal (DLP)
PulseDefence provides a wide range of professional services for our Defence Clients across the globe, including:
Instructional design and learning consultancy
Our Defence Clients have the confidence of knowing that they can call on us to handle an entire project or provide them with specific task support for their in-house team.
Our goal is simple: We seek to maximise the return on your training investment.