We are a trusted partner with over 13 years of global experience in the learning industry. Our instructional designers are recognized by peers as thought leaders in the industry.
PulseLearning works with your organization to design a training solution that best fits your needs. We validate the approach, whether traditional or action-based training (ABT), based on your critical goals. If the aim is to quickly raise awareness and communicate information, we can provide a traditional knowledge transfer solution using our unique development methodology. If you seek a robust design that promotes meaningful and memorable transfer of skills to day-to-day operations, we can provide a custom ABT solution to yield greater ROI. Our experts know what to ask and have the solution you require.
Which Solution Is Right for Me?
Here are some key situations where traditional knowledge transfer and ABT work best.
Traditional Knowledge Transfer
- Quickly inform employees of updates to benefits packages.
- Introduce the Agile methodology and explain why it is important to the company’s success.
- Present research findings that support a switch in manufacturing models.
- Encourage staff to reflect on the importance of ethical practices by showing a brief video.
- Efficiently produce a report using a new software program.
- Demonstrate an agile methodology.
- Apply a guideline in accordance with compliance regulations.
- Demonstrate appropriate leadership behaviors in a complex situation.
- Apply a specific decision-making process during a negotiation.